See “camera offline” when the setup procedure
Here are questions which may help you to shoot the issue when you use an Ethernet cable to connect the IPcam to the router:
1. Make sure the yellow LED on the cable connector is flashing . If not, the connect between the camera and the router is still off.
Double check to ensure both two ends securely connected. You can also try other ports on the router.
2.Make sure your mobile phone connect to same router or same LAN with the camera cable connects with.
3.Make sure DHCP is enabled on your router.
4.Make sure NO MAC filter enabled on your router. Or you need to disable MAC filter temporially before successfully
5.When you switch from Ethernet to WIFI on the app, it will ask for WiFi password, make sure the provided WiFi password is
Otherwise,you will see the camera gets offline.Unplug the Ethernet cable and plug back again. Wait for a while. The
camera will go online through the Ethernet cable. For wifi setting issue please check FAQ1 by website www.ifcam.com/faqs
See “camera offline” or “network connection time out” when remote to check the camera
Make sure your mobile phone and camera connect to same router (LAN), then login sricam App ,status dot showing green
or yellow or red as figure 1.
Green : means camera connect to internet(WAN) ， you can remote to watch live video by mobile data or wireless in normal.
But if you can not remote to watch live video and app give a prompt“network connection time out”，here are questions which
may help you to shoot the issue :
1. The network which camera connected is unstable,the real time transfer rate of bandwidth at less 160 KB/s when you
watch live video with HD mode. we suggest you change the App video mode from HD to SD or LD ,and close the audio
to access a stable live stream.
2. Too many wireless devices are connected to the same router which camera connected with.
3.The router's WIFI Channel needs to set as AUTO in order to avoid busy channels.
4. The router should enable TCP, UDP and NAT feature. How to enable NAT feature,
5. During a certain period of time，there is a regional or international network node abnormal problems,
resulting in camera network and P2P server connection exception. You need to wait for a period of time to make
Yellow : means camera not connect to internet, you can only watch the live video in local network,here are questions which
may help you to shoot the issue:
1. Your camera can not obtain DNS from router ,you can set the DNS for the camera by following steps: login sricam app
on your smart phone ,tap “settings” and go to “network setting”,selecting “Manually”then enter DNS address as the same
with Gateway address,after that click “Save”. After that please power the camera off and power on again to restart.
2. The router should enable TCP, UDP and NAT feature. How to enable NAT feature,
please check: www.sricam.com/article/id/47f25c6f45334dd5b3ab0907a849a6d2
3. Disable VPN feature on the router.
4. Email email@example.com for special firmware version to reflash the camera.
Red : The connection between the camera and the router is still off , you can not watch live video by remote or local.
Please try to reboot the router and the camera.